Junior Program Registration Form
HOW TO USE THIS FORM
- Turn in signed waiver & release. Please sign the Student Waiver & Release Form and hand it in to the front desk or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. (New students must submit a New Student Enrollment Form before completing this registration form.) Once received, we’ll be able to process your registration below. If any contact information has changed please log into your account to update your contact information.
- Have a credit/debit card on file. A credit/debit card is required to use register online with this form and you will need the last four digits of the credit/debit card on file. If you are unsure or need to add one, please log in to your account to see which one you have on file. If you’d prefer not to keep a credit card on file, simply add your card, but leave the Account Name for this card as “Account #1”.
- Review schedule for next session. The schedule and tuition may be slightly different each session, so please review it before registering. Session information can be found at the bottom of the Junior Group Classes page.
- Complete the registration form below. (Scroll down to see the form.)
- Session 5 2020 will be 6 weeks long instead of the usual 8 week session, running from 9/7/20 – 10/26/20.
- Register by Friday Sunday, 9/4/20, to receive the 5% early bird discount!
- Super Competitor and Super Smash will not be offered this session. Students in Super Competitor and Super Smash may take Competitor 2 and Smash 2 for this session.
- Partial registrations will be processed starting Monday, September 7th.
- High Performance 1 will be cancelled on Monday, 9/7/20 for Labor Day and has been prorated accordingly.
- The location of classes may be subject to change as the session progresses.
Most importantly, above all else, safety is our number one concern. We will continue to implement and enforce our strict check-in protocol in order to maintain a high level of safety. Please view the video below to learn how our check-in procedures work.