Public (13+) Ladders
- Player must have a Badminton America account and register online.
- Players must be at least 13 years of age to participate in our public ladders.
- All players must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the ladder.
- Players may check in in-person at the Front Desk by checking off your name or writing your name on the list if you’re new. If you are unable to check in in-person 15 minutes prior to the start of the ladder, you may check-in by calling the Club at 425-562-2950. Email and voicemail check-ins are NOT allowed, and will not be processed.
- Late players (showing up after the start time) will not be allowed to play. No exceptions.
- Each player must bring at least two (2) tournament grade birdies (Yonex AS 30, 40, 50, Wilson 80, 100, Victor Green Champion Tournament Grade). You may purchase birdies at BBC’s Pro Shop at the Front Desk.
- Each week, partners will be placed into a round robin group of 4-7 partners by combined team rating.
- You do not get penalized for not showing up.
- As always, only non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. You will not be allowed to play with any other shoes.
Member Adult (18+) Ladders
- Player must be an active Bellevue Badminton Club member.
- Member must be at least 16 years of age to participate in adult ladder. Priority goes to players 18+ years of age.
- Adult members have priority over junior members in adult ladder.
- Member must have a Badminton America account and register online.
- A registered player must inform the Front Desk 15 minutes before the player’s scheduled start time by calling 425-562-2950 (no voicemails).
- All players should arrive five (5) minutes before the start of their games to warm up.
- Absent players at the start of the ladder will be moved to the bottom of the group.
- Any registered player who is not present after the completion of the first game in their group will be considered a no-show and crossed off the group for the day.
- Any registered player considered a no-show will not be allowed to play the following ladder week. A ladder week is any week we organize ladder.
- Each player must bring at least one (1) new Ladder Qualified Birdie. Players must also provide a 2nd birdie for their group if needed.
- Ladder Qualified Birdies are Yonex AS 30, 40, 50, Wilson 80, 100, Victor Green Champion Tournament Grade.
- Nylon birdies are not permitted for ladder play.
- The maximum number of players in each group is determined by the ladder coordinator, and is typically 5-6 players.
- The Tuesday Men’s doubles ladder will be held on Courts 1-5 from 7:30pm-8:30pm with the capacity of 25 players and on Courts 1-5 from 8:30pm-10pm with the capacity of 30 players.
- The Wednesday Ladies’ doubles ladder will be held on Courts 1-5 from 7:30pm-9pm with the capacity of 35 players.
- Players may only play in one time session per day of each ladder. Players registered for both time sessions will be considered a no-show in one of the sessions, and thus, will not be allowed to play in the next ladder week.
- All players are sorted by their current rating and put into groups in ascending order.
- New players will start with a rating of 1400.