- What is a family membership?
A family membership includes up to five (5) people who are related and living in the same household.
- What is a couples membership?
A couples membership includes spouses and domestic partners (2).
- What is a junior membership?
A junior membership is for individuals under 18 years of age. Once a member reaches 18 they are considered an adult.
- What is an adult membership?
An adult membership is for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- What is a senior membership?
A senior membership is for individuals 65 years of age and older.
- Is the initiation fee for membership refundable?
No, the initiation fee for membership is non-refundable, one-time registration fee.
- As a member, may I bring in guests with me?
Guests (non-members) are only allowed entry during drop-in hours at which time they would pay the drop-in fee for the day to use the courts. Membership does not include any free play for guests. Only those on the membership may have member privileges.
- Can I put my membership on hold while on vacation?
Yes, you may put your membership on hold for $10+tax/month. Please submit a hold request form or provide written request (email is sufficient) to the club by the 20th of the month in order to hold for the following month. There is no limit to how many months you can have your membership on hold.
- I lost my membership card; can I get a replacement?
Yes, the replacement fee for lost membership cards is $10+tax/each. You may do this at the Front Desk. Your card is your key to having membership access, so please take good care of it!
- I cannot utilize the facility due to an injury; what are my options?
Please contact us at email@example.com with a brief description of your situation.
- How do I cancel my membership?
In accordance with the Membership Agreement, you must submit a cancellation request form or provide written notice (email is sufficient) to the club by the 20th of the current month and return all membership cards associated with your membership account to the club by the end of the month to not be charged for membership for the following month.