New Changes – BBC Mukilteo
Thank you for all those who came on the first couple of days of our reopening! We are so happy to see so many familiar faces again and the energy was great inside the club!
After observing the first couple days of reopening, we would like to make the following changes at BBC-Mukilteo:
1. We will be collecting membership cards as you check-in so please have it ready when you enter. Your membership card will be sanitized and available to pick up at the front desk on your way out.
2. We can only let you inside 10 minutes prior to your court reservation time.
3. We have one dedicated door as an entrance and another dedicated door as an exit. These doors are divided by our banner so please enter and exit the building using the appropriate door.
4. Please fill out our wellness form within 1 hour prior to your court reservation time.
5. We will be staggering our courts each hour to maximize social distancing. (6 staggered courts per hour)
To make reservations fast and smooth, please be organized with your group and make sure the members you are booking onto your court are NOT already on an existing reservation. When you submit your reservation, you will receive a message from our website and an email letting you know that your request has been received. Please do not have other people in your group make the same request as it will slow us down. We are currently doing everything manually to ensure that memberships are active and everyone gets their confirmation email in a timely manner. We are currently very limited in staff doing all we can to make badminton possible again.
Also, we apologize to our members aged 65+. We would love to see you back on the courts but due to state guidelines, we need to wait until the states allow us to do so.
Thank you again for your support, patience, and cooperation! We love our badminton community and seeing you coming back to play makes everything worthwhile and we will continue working hard.
BBC Management Team