Public Court Reservations
Public court reservations are only available in our Renton location on Friday, 5:00 PM – 9:15 PM only. All court bookings must be done through the BallButton app. Click here for instructions on downloading the BallButton app.
- All persons entering our facility must wear a face mask in accordance with the CDC guidelines. Face masks must be worn at all times except when playing on the court.
- All persons entering our facility must check-in and follow our check-in procedure. Our check-in procedure includes a temperature check and filling out our wellness form. You may scan our QR code once at our facility for the wellness form or you can fill it out by using the link on our website. Wellness forms must only be completed up to 1 hour prior to your court reservation.
- How much is it to book a court? You may have 2-4 players on a court, and it is $15 per person per 75 minute time slot. Payment will be made during check-in at the front desk, not through the booking app at this time. We do not accept cash at this time.
- I am a member and want to book a public court reservation, but I do not want to use up my court booking quota. What can I do? Members can create another account if they want to book for a public court reservation. This way your quota that comes with the membership does not conflict when you pay to rent a court. Otherwise members may add guests to their reservation and also book for members as guests when making a booking. This will not affect the member’s court reservation quotas, but they will need to pay a drop-in if booking a court in this manner.
- Can I cancel my court reservation? Yes, you may cancel your reservation on the app. Within 24 hours of your start time you must call or email the front desk to cancel.
- How many people can I have on my court reservation? Maximum 4 persons per court.
- We have a group of 8. Can we book two courts and play together? Yes, you can book two courts but NO, you may not mix between the people on both courts.
- If I am playing singles, is it the same price? Yes, you are paying for the time of play per person, regardless if you have 2, 3, or 4 people.