Join our ladders!
Using our online software program, Badminton America, you can sign up for ladders here at the Bellevue Badminton Club as well as our sister club, the Harbour Pointe Badminton Club. The great thing about ladders is you don’t need to worry about finding a partner or people to play with–we’ll take care of everything! Just sign up online, and show up 15 minutes before start time to check-in and warm-up.
We follow two formats for our ladders, Rotary and Round Robin:
- In Rotary ladders you will be assigned a group of players with a similar rating to you and given a list of games to complete. You will switch partners each game, making this a fun and social format for beginners as well as very competitive for veterans to see who can be ‘king of the court.’
- In Round Robin ladders you will be assigned a partner, or you may sign up with a partner, and then you will stay with that partner and play all the other teams in your group.
Current ladders at the Bellevue Badminton Club:
- Tuesday at 7:30pm and 8:30pm — Men’s Doubles Rotary Ladder
- Wednesdays at 7:30pm — Ladies Doubles Rotary Ladder
- Thursdays at 7:30pm and 8:45pm — Open Coed Doubles Round Robin Ladder
- Sundays at 7:30pm — Open Singles Ladder
All players registered for our ladders agree to abide by our ladder policies. Policies may be subject to change without notice.